Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Twin Peaks & Greasy Tacos

Still waiting....bag of deep fried burritos and runny avocado sauce is getting pretty greasy. Would you hurry up already!

Ferris: “Diane, I’m holding in my hand a box of chocolate bunnies.”
Cameron: Puts a smile on my face. The Mayor is gone Saturday. It's supposed to be hot. I'm thinking of going for a Twin Peaks marathon.
F: Ooooh, nice. We’re invited to Grandma Sunshine’s company picnic in Malibu…I could be up for a Twin Peaks marathon too!!!!
C: Well come on over! Forget the picnic. Why go for sunshine and fresh air when you can sit in front of the TV enjoying Special Agent Dale Cooper and Sheriff Harry S Truman.
F: That is so tempting. Throw in some Taco Treat or Taco Lita and I might be coming down with a cough.
C: Well of course. If we're going to be unhealthy couch potatoes we'd have to include greasy non Mexican, Mexican food. So...you did look like Donna when the show was on but now, she (Lara Flynn Boyle) is just not as pretty. She's kind of scary now. Anyway. Should you decide to feign sickness, you know where I'll be. Damn fine coffee. Pie. Greasy food. Air conditioning.
F: I concur (about Lara Flynn Boyle). Time (or Jack Nicholson) was not kind to her. Shelly (Madchen Amick) however aged beautifully. I always thought you had a little Sherilyn Fenn thing going on. And that’s not a bad thing.
C: Why thank you. Got it going on today. Minimal eye makeup except for black mascara and bright red lips.

Parting thought....Ooooooooooh
Bearseatoatsanddoeseatoatsandlittlelambseativy akid'lleativytoowouldn'tyou

No comments: