Thursday, September 4, 2008

Some Things Never Change

Cameron: This cracked me up.
Ferris: What? That we’re both wearing blue shirts? Did yours come from Old Navy?
C: No not the shirt silly, the email. Yes. From Old Navy with a small ruffle under the buttons.
F: Are you serious???? Dammit….
C: At least we aren't in the same place.
F: Do you believe that???? Jeeeez….
C: Doesn't surprise me at all. What color pants & shoes?
F: Grey pants and black shoes. (I know the shoes aren’t even close to yours – they are black high heeled and look like tap shoes)
C: Excuse me (read in sing songie voice)...but Mary Janes are my favorite type of shoes, high heeled or not. Not wearing them today though. At least we don't match on the bottom. Wearing pale khaki Bermudas and brown ballet flats. Bet out hair is similar though. Or at least started off that way. Wavy almost straight. Top pulled back in a barrette.
F: Oh for gawds sakes…are you serious (about the hair)????? *shaking my head*
C: So was I right?
F: Of course...any doubt in your mind?
C: Some things never change.

No comments: